Full-tower Cooler Master Storm Sniper Case Reviewed

Nemo

That looks like a pretty cool case. I might consider this against my old favorite (the Armor) if I ever need another big case. It's a big and open design without looking too gaudy or spacey. I like it! Nice review.

it is a full tower case, just look at the name of this thread and also HERE

Well... just because they say it's a full-tower doesn't mean it is one :) The term has gotten VERY fuzzy in the last few years. But if you're old-skool enough, you know that this is really just a big mid tower. A nice one, don't get me wrong, but not a full tower by the old standards.

I think a lot of old-skoolers think of something like this when you use the term 'full-tower'.

Well... just because they say it's a full-tower doesn't mean it is one :) The term has gotten VERY fuzzy in the last few years. But if you're old-skool enough, you know that this is really just a big mid tower. THESE
AGREED

My old 901AD was a fricken beast, it was just about those same dimensions and like 35 pounds empty.

I look back at that case though and wonder why I ever got it (a full tower was just the "thing" to have I guess), that was EXTREME overkill for my Athlon rig...

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Yea I think I will be buying one of those when they come down just a bit.

And yea it's a mid tower built at the very top.

I had a In-Win full Tower It was a beast!

post-9745-1237788501_thumb.jpg