Contest for Tier 5 Members

Bosco

Congrats Cjloki, but to be honest I didn't see a winner announced anywhere either .Really didn't matter cause I wasn't in the draw but I was following the thread anyhow.

It was only officially announced in a post in the hidden forum that you get when you're a donator.

Thank you SpikeSoprano man, when I'm out on the road I miss alot due to trying to see everything on a little bitty phone screen,...but apparently there was another thread that I missed altogether...my hat's off to tj bcuz like the other t5ers and myself he loves OCC !!...thanx again to staff and community for keeping this a great place to be a part of.. !!

Congrats Cjloki, but to be honest I didn't see a winner announced anywhere either .Really didn't matter cause I wasn't in the draw but I was following the thread anyhow.

It was only officially announced in a post in the hidden forum that you get when you're a donator.

I C ,now that makes sense, thanks Andrew .

Edited by SpikeSoprano

I knew I should have waited to join staff. :lol:

You just got back from CES....... With all due respect waco... CAN IT. :lol: Just bustin balls now...

Congratz CJloki. Enjoy your new TOY.

Yup, should be a nice step up from your 6870 :) Grats.

You can move the 6870 in your main rig to your secondary for xfire now :)

you know it wardz !! , i had 'em paired up cf for about 6 months last year, and they were not to shabby at all except that the xfx is standard reference and kept pulling down the performance of the asus direct cu,...but the asus dir/cu is a beast, a very worthy piece of equipment !...i haven't made a decision yet about what to do with the other cards but imma think about it and come up with something...

now i'm feeling very excited/anxious to get into the 7970, crank 'er up and see what she can do