Need help with a tri monitor setup

Patchy

So I purchased a sapphire r9 280x Tri-oc (uefi) which is advertised as being able to run 3 monitors without the need for a display port cable with certain requirements.

supports up to 3 display monitor(s) without DisplayPort
5 x Maximum Display Monitor(s) support
To support 3rd monitor without DisplayPort cable connected, 2 of the 3 monitors should be the same model with DVI ports connected. The driver version should be v13.12 or above.

My current 2 monitors are the same (dell u2412m's) and hooked up via DVI cables. I'm trying to add a third (not the same monitor) with an HDMI cable. My computer recognizes the monitor but won't output anything  and both my display settings and AMD's CCC won't let me extend the desktop to it. My drivers are up to date as well, something like 14.12 so it's not that.

Was I lied too? is there some weird ritual I must perform? Sacrifice a goat? Anything? I just cannot for the life of me get this to work.

Attachced is a picture of CCC recognizing the monitor, but beyond that there's nothing. No output, nothing.

I've tried sapphire's customer support but they just randomly stopped talking to me, any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-139067-0-96309400-1420521141_thumb.png