BMW Designed Level 10 Chassis from Thermaltake

Nemo

Ya its an expensive case but boy you can sure tell they went all out to make it just perfect...... I am not a fan of the look of it but there is a lot of other good aspects of the case. :)

This is a limited edition case so Thermaltake is not trying to market it as a standard case.

Yeah the case is cool looking but it seems to run kind of hot. I picked up my case in my signature last summer when I built this rig, and you used it as a comparison. It either tied or beats the T10 case is most scenarios.

But bought this case because of the review I read on it from here.

But none the less the T10 is very sexy!

Great Review btw!

It's something a bit "different". You know, like introducing a third party into the bedroom mix - it's great fun for a one-off, but not something you'd probably want to get involved with on a regular basis.

I saw this case with the guys at CES when we were doing the rounds at the hotels (the same time we got Ramsom to stand on top of a case to prove how strong it was), and I was impressed then - more so after seeing how well engineered this thing is.

Don't know if you guys checked out the Computex Thermaltake page, but they had a Level 10 Spray Paint Edition, featuring "custom ferocious fire coating" that made it look pretty sick:

thermaltake_12.jpg

You know, like introducing a third party into the bedroom mix - it's great fun for a one-off, but not something you'd probably want to get involved with on a regular basis.

Hrmm.. Why not? lol!

I was thinking about this for at least 2 minutes and I cannot see a downside to this. whistling.gifthumbsup3.gifwoot.gif

Hrmm.. Why not? lol!

I was thinking about this for at least 2 minutes and I cannot see a downside to this. whistling.gifthumbsup3.gifwoot.gif

:withstupid: Depending on the chicks, I could definitely make that a permanent fixture in my life. :evilgrin:

Lol, for you, sure; but are you telling me you are comfortable with MMF? :lol:

lol first off, this is my fantasy/dream! There will be no MMF, just ME/FF haha!

Second off... well, I will be the first and second one off.. wait oh.. what? whistling.gifblush3.gif

Thirdly, no MMF lol! nono.gif