• Pixxo
    • Rosewill
    • IO Gear
    • Other

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since im at work I picked logitech, have a mx5500 keyboard and mouse,  I normaly wouldn't spend that much on a KB/M but lets face it i had work buy it for me.   Only problem ive had with it is if you type fast it might miss a keystroke or two.

I use a CM Storm Trigger but hasn't anybody heard of ROCCAT. They're probably amongst the best peripheral makers in the business. I'm looking forward to their yet unreleased Ryos.

I wouldn't use ROCCAT stuff even if it was free...:lol:

Flashy, overpriced junk IMHO.

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate - EH

Logitech G110 - EH ++

The Razer is ok but the quality feels cheap.  The logitech is solid but uses dome keys.   Still waiting for "my ultimate" keyboard which would have Cherry MxRed / Brown switches, individual key lighting which is customizable on a key level (i.e. make the WASD keys one color and everything else another color or turn them off), small form factor, solid drivers and of course solid construction.  I can find keyboards that are close but none that have all of those features ...especially the customizable lighting on Cherry MxRed/Brown.

I will vote Logitech for now since their stuff has always treated me fairly well.  May look ugly but it works.

Exactly how I feel about Razer products.  Not impressed with any of the razer products I own. (kb, mouse, pad)

I use a CM Storm Trigger but hasn't anybody heard of ROCCAT. They're probably amongst the best peripheral makers in the business. I'm looking forward to their yet unreleased Ryos.

I wouldn't use ROCCAT stuff even if it was free... :lol:

Every time I see ROCCAT stuff I have this urge to yell... THUNDERCATS HHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!