ThermalTake Level 10 GT Review

bp9801

I guess your right bp9801. For me anything over 150 seems like a lot for a case.

Totally agree on that front. That's why I have a HAF 932, cost me $160 when I got it and that was pretty much all I wanted to pay for a case. I mean sure, there are other cases out there that cost $200+, but just because it's expensive doesn't mean it will be guaranteed to be amazing.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the picture showing everything in it but the fact that all the wires arent tucked away kinda defeats the purpose of a nicer case and good air-flow.

Edited by hornybluecow

i like the picture showing everything in it but the fact that all the wires arent tucked away kinda defeats the purpose of a nicer case and good air-flow.

If you mean the single 24-pin still showing it was too short to reach from behind the tray.

In regards to pricing complaints, don't people spend $200 plus on lian li or silverstone cases? Im upgrading from a Coolermaster Centurian 5 case myself, i bought the GT for $330 AU including postage. The plastic construction doesnt really bother me either as i cant see how it would be a problem when a case just sits on a desk and holds pc components

Edited by pancakes

The plastic construction doesnt really bother me either as i cant see how it would be a problem when a case just sits on a desk and holds pc components

Plastic? Only the removable front panel is plastic. Besides that the tool-less solutions for drive bays and fan filters also are but the whole rest of the case is SECC steel.

WAiting for this case to come to India. Am gonna jump onto my bike and head straight to the importer guys where I live..... looks nice... but really is this Level 10 GT > Haf X ? :doh:

I hope there is a giveaway somewhere and I win this case!!!! mine is seriously falling apart.. literally :rofl::lol::haha:

Edited by overclockthesun