Damn the mods are good round here

The moderators here do, do a dang fine job at keeping up with the trash.

I am willing to bet most of the active members probably only see 1/4 of what these guys delete in a single day lol!

It really is hard to believe I have been a member 10 years as well. Seems like just the other day Bosco, d3, bishop, myself, and a few others were leading the way for all the pimp mods you guys see today that come built into cases.

Cutting designs into cases using a dremel.. Who does that anymore? lol!

The moderators here do, do a dang fine job at keeping up with the trash.

I am willing to bet most of the active members probably only see 1/4 of what these guys delete in a single day lol!

It really is hard to believe I have been a member 10 years as well. Seems like just the other day Bosco, d3, bishop, myself, and a few others were leading the way for all the pimp mods you guys see today that come built into cases.

Cutting designs into cases using a dremel.. Who does that anymore? lol!

Me and Boinker do :thumbsup:

just out of curiosity, who all on staff is left over from dfi n diy ?,... i know a couple thanx to wevspot cluing me in , but who all else ?

I believe just me Wev's and Praz... although I havent seen Praz post in a good while we were also staff there as well

RHKCommander959 is on staff here too.... he's also from diy

• 2 weeks later...

May I also congratulate the mods, even today I saw a troll thread that lasted less than 20min...also the mods are great at finding duplicate threads and locking them

:thx:

If anyone sees a spam post, it's best to report it and not turn it into a "troll thread." :P

If anyone sees a spam post, it's best to report it and not turn it into a "troll thread." :P

I didn't realise until someone pointed out it was probably a troll initially...and this is why I'll never become a mod :P

Trolls and **** starters get the least traction here than anywhere I have ever seen because of the excellent mods. It rubs off on the members as well. I have seen a number of members dispatch trolls without incident. Stonerboy, Waco, and El Capitain come to mind by confusing the troll with facts :lol:

I didn't realise until someone pointed out it was probably a troll initially...and this is why I'll never become a mod :P

:lol: No worries. Sometimes there are really obvious ones and others where they don't seem like a spam bot with the first couple of posts, then they always go into full on advertising mode. There are some I've reported where it's like, "maybe spam or maybe an idiot?"

Trolls and **** starters get the least traction here than anywhere I have ever seen because of the excellent mods. It rubs off on the members as well. I have seen a number of members dispatch trolls without incident. Stonerboy, Waco, and El Capitain come to mind by confusing the troll with facts :lol:

Oh yeah, totally. The mods crack down on a lot of things before it can escalate real bad.

I did what now haha