[PC] Defense Grid

Crazy_Nate

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also only $2.50 on Steam today AND you can get all DCL + the game for $3.99. GO GET IT NOW.

No, support the Kickstarter instead for $15 and get the original game or for $30 and get the original game with all DLC!

No, support the Kickstarter instead for $15 and get the original game or for $30 and get the original game with all DLC!

Or get it on Steam but donate anyway. :D

Or get it on Steam but donate anyway. :D

Okie :D

PS. I already own the game and all DLC, but I got the $30 tier (actually $20 because I got the early bird special last night before they ran out).

Sweet, I still use Defense Grid as my go to game to 'just play' when i can't think of what else to play. :P

Who wants to split the $100 one? pledge with me?

That's 3 copies of Defense Grid plus all DLC and as far as I'm aware 3 copies of DG2 plus all future DLC as well.

So that's $50 from me and $25 from two other people.

I'll even eBay the signed poster and split the profit between us 3.

:)

Sweet, I still use Defense Grid as my go to game to 'just play' when i can't think of what else to play. :P

Who wants to split the $100 one? pledge with me?

That's 3 copies of Defense Grid plus all DLC and as far as I'm aware 3 copies of DG2 plus all future DLC as well.

So that's $50 from me and $25 from two other people.

I'll even eBay the signed poster and split the profit between us 3.

I might be interested in that. I need to be in another location to research anything game related though so I won't be able to give a definite until sometime tomorrow.

So the deal is:

- DG1 (which I have)

- DG1 DLC (not sure)

- DG2

- DG2 DLC

$25

Yes? Question is how you pooling the money because I do not do Paypal

Edited by Fogel

Not future DG2 DLC.

It's the following: "two extra copies of all digital game content developed (that's all past and funded game content for you and two friends)." Funded content refers to the four tiers of unlockables, the last one being DG2. So this is what you'd get:

3x DG

3x All Current DLC

3x DG: Containment DLC (@ $250k)

3x Remastered DG (@ $500k)

3x DG Level Editor (@ $750k)

3x DG2 (@ $1mil)

But, FYI, here's a note they've added since last night:

"If we raise $1m you'll get DG:Containment & DG2 for sure, and the community can vote on whether they want us to have us make a remastered DG1 with multiplayer, level editor and Mac & Linux, or just put those resources towards a larger DG2 which will also have multiplayer, level editor and Mac and Linux. "

My guess is the community will vote for the latter - give us more in DG2.

Aha, thanks for clearing that up.

So at this point unless they get $1,000,000 you aren't getting DG2, as it obviously wont be made right off unless they reach their goal.

Reading comprehension FTW.

Aha, thanks for clearing that up.

So at this point unless they get $1,000,000 you aren't getting DG2, as it obviously wont be made right off unless they reach their goal.

Reading comprehension FTW.

Not necessarily...

Go read my news post I linked to :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

New DLC coming the 26th!

New option under the 'play' menu:

*snip*

Player created content! :D

*snip*

Could have had the Containment DLC already if you supported it on Kickstarter. :tongue:

We just minutes ago upgraded your beta of Containment to FINAL!! Congratulations, you are now proud owners of Defense Grid: Containment, the same exact expansion that will go on sale on Steam next Wednesday, January 23rd.  Feel free to play it, talk about it, post about it, review it, etc.  It's yours early because you are backers, and the rest of the world gets to follow in your footsteps.