Official Forum bug reports

Renigade

Its probably been this way for awhile now, but I just now noticed that my avatar is not transparent anymore.

Is there an issue with using transparent .pngs?

GIFs aren't transparent either. And animated ones only animate on the profile page, not in a thread.

The about me tab still does not load in firefox 18.0.1 or in chrome 24.????

It shows this error

"Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'"

I believe 'About Me' is shown on the main profile page, making the 'About Me' page redundant

The about me tab still does not load in firefox 18.0.1 or in chrome 24.????

It shows this error

"Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'"

I believe 'About Me' is shown on the main profile page, making the 'About Me' page redundant
I was about to repost this issue yet again. I have no issue with it being on the main page but either fix or ditch the tab and provide some way of editing the about me page because I am unable to remove a specs list for a PC I no longer have.

I was about to repost this issue yet again. I have no issue with it being on the main page but either fix or ditch the tab and provide some way of editing the about me page because I am unable to remove a specs list for a PC I no longer have.

I think there are probably a number of issues with user pages/user specific details, I can't edit my signature and I know a number of other users are having trouble editing their personal details