[WTS] Galaxy GTX 580

Reaper_88

Hey Reap, just another free bump.

At this point you might consider putting it on eBay.  Part of the problem is that you can find a new GTX 660 Ti card now sometimes selling for as low as $279.  And head to head the GTX 660 Ti is every bit as powerful as the GTX 580 card and the 660 Ti has got more memory.

I'm in a similar boat with my GTX 570 cards in SLi.  I'd love to snag up two GTX 660 Ti cards, but I can't get hardly anything out of my 570s.  Heart breaking as that is, it's just life right now.

Good luck.

Hey Reap, just another free bump.

At this point you might consider putting it on eBay.  Part of the problem is that you can find a new GTX 660 Ti card now sometimes selling for as low as $279.  And head to head the GTX 660 Ti is every bit as powerful as the GTX 580 card and the 660 Ti has got more memory.

I'm in a similar boat with my GTX 570 cards in SLi.  I'd love to snag up two GTX 660 Ti cards, but I can't get hardly anything out of my 570s.  Heart breaking as that is, it's just life right now.

Good luck.

yea unfortunatly your right Wevs, it is what it is. il probably put this up on ebay in the next couple of days, see if i have any luck on there. Worst comes to worst il just keep it on toss it into another rig or something

Edited by Reaper_88

If you were in Europe I would have bought it from the word go.

I'll admit I've been checking on this thread for a while now, but unfortunately I can't qualify spending much on my rig right now :(

Maybe if I have some spare cash in the summer I might consider it, although shipping and taxes would be an issue (I'm not entirely familiar with the process) but don't hold up for me.

If you were in Europe I would have bought it from the word go.

I'll admit I've been checking on this thread for a while now, but unfortunately I can't qualify spending much on my rig right now :(

Maybe if I have some spare cash in the summer I might consider it, although shipping and taxes would be an issue (I'm not entirely familiar with the process) but don't hold up for me.

i dont believe taxes are issue actually (ive shipped a couple things overseas a couple times. was relatively painless), only thing you have to worry about is shipping costs, which i can figure out for you if you like

Edited by Reaper_88

• 4 months later...