OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Others have said it already, but that is one SWEET hotel room!! Keep us posted on the updates. Should we expect a booth babes section in the coverage as well? ;)

Duhhhhhhhhhhh. I took over 350 photos of booth babes, so I have to weed through them first. lol. Oh...and VIDEOS! :woot:

Computex Booth Babes > CES Booth Babes

But you won't get to enjoy them until everything else is posted first :P

Computex again, nice! Another factory tour like last year on the plan?

Have fun, be sure to try some of the local food courts, when my brother was in Taiwan 2 months ago he couldn't stop raving about how awesome and how cheap the food was there!

Factory tour was actually two years ago - we didn't go last year. But no, no factory tour. This time, ECS invited us out on a two-day "retreat" to a National Park, which was just part of the reason why posting while over there was damn near impossible.

I personally don't mind if the updates are far between, just make sure your camera doesn't run out of memory ClayMeow! :happy:

16GB SD card :D

It was hard enough with a team of us doing CES with slow Internet, so I can imagine how hard it is as a one-man army :lol:

Keep up the good work Andrew :)

The Internet was actually good the first couple of days, just didn't have the time. Didn't want to waste time during the day because then that would be less companies I'd hit, and then when vendors/contacts invite you out at night, you don't say no. Then there was the two-day retreat - no computers. Then when I got back to the hotel, the wired connection didn't work and the wireless was slow and spotty :(.

well the up side is i now know more about titan cooling systems than i ever wanted to know...hahahaha....rofl

Did you think I was stealthily adding in secret information over the past few days? :lol:

Anywho, I'm back home now. Unfortunately, I have a full-time job, but I'll be posting stuff up nightly (except Thursday) until it's all out there.

Right now, I just posted up OCZ and NZXT.

Andrew has been teasing me about the over 300 pictures he has of booth babes :evilgrin:

Will we have access to those...? I mean really.. that's one of the perks of Computex no? :P

Anywho.. great update Meow!