OCC's Coverage Of Computex 2010 is completed

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been anxiously waiting for any news about Computex and the early ones (in fact the only one) I've come across so far is this article! When I browsed through it, I saw only hotel rooms for now. Well, at least it's something unique!

Look forward to the following posts, and more so, product pics!

I know there's not much up there right now, but glad you guys like it so far.

I'm going to try and have stuff up later tonight (which I guess would be morning/afternoon for most of you :lol: ), but as you can imagine, it's rather hectic. I'm not going to throw stuff up just for the sake of getting it out there though - I'm going to make sure I provide you with all the information I can - so just bear with me throughout the conference. Right now, I'm going to meet some people for dinner, so I've gotta jet...but just wanted you guys to know I'm still alive and there will be "real" info up soon!

Others have said it already, but that is one SWEET hotel room!! Keep us posted on the updates. Should we expect a booth babes section in the coverage as well? ;)

Computex again, nice! Another factory tour like last year on the plan?

Have fun, be sure to try some of the local food courts, when my brother was in Taiwan 2 months ago he couldn't stop raving about how awesome and how cheap the food was there!

Ya I spoke with him last night, its very hard for him to get updates done when he is by himself. Yesterday and today he was going to be without internet access so it may take a few more days for him to get everything else up. Sorry guys.

Ya I spoke with him last night, its very hard for him to get updates done when he is by himself. Yesterday and today he was going to be without internet access so it may take a few more days for him to get everything else up. Sorry guys.

Ahh caca happens.

I personally don't mind if the updates are far between, just make sure your camera doesn't run out of memory ClayMeow! :happy:

well the up side is i now know more about titan cooling systems than i ever wanted to know...hahahaha....rofl

It was hard enough with a team of us doing CES with slow Internet, so I can imagine how hard it is as a one-man army :lol:

The only reason the internet was so damn slow was because Ben was talking to the ladies :whistling: