World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

Anyone play the T25 AT? I've got the M36 and with the 90mm M3 it's an absolute beast (providing nobody actually shoots at you), but I'm about 10k away from researching the T25 AT. Would you recommend that as a credit-gaining tank (non-premium) or would you recommend something like the Churchill VII or T34-85?

T25 AT is utterly amazing. That and the T29 are my current favorite tanks. 68% win rate on T25 AT and 70% on T29, my two highest win rates.

However for non-premium credit earning I would go with the M4 Sherman.

Non-Premium Account M4 Sherman: 15-20k credits in profit (after repairs and ammo)

Premium Account M4 Sherman: 20-30k credits in profit (after repairs and ammo)

T25 AT might be able to make similar credits, since its got a high penetration gun and is very mobile (once upgraded). T25 AT will be more reliable to penetrate +2 tier tanks though.

Edited by AZNguyen

I had the T29 and I agree it is great, especially when hulled down I bounced an E100 shot off the turret. I stuck with the M3, 1k per shot with the T5E1 was a bit steep, especially if I missed.

Just sold my Slugger, and immediately regretted it, with the M3, that was unstoppable(ish). 100k credits off the T25 AT so grinding KV-3 for credits, might sell my Churchill I, U hate the low pen and damage.

• 2 weeks later...

Just unlocked and purchased my first Tier 9, Russian Heavy Tank IS-8. Only got enough free experience to unlock the tracks and turret :(

Sold my M6, KV-2, IS, and a ton of unused modules. Modules made me like 1.5 million credits haha. The tanks probably 1.5 - 2 million credits all together.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got an email for Treads for Threads campaign. Free WoT t-shirt for players who unlocked a Tier 10 tank.

T1 Cunningham -> M3 Lee -> M4 Sherman -> M26 Pershing -> T57 Heavy Tank (I think)

treadsevolvedshirt3.jpg

Edited by AZNguyen