The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

So you aren't impressed with the GTX 680, but you have a 3rd on the way...hmmm :teehee:

Well, it's cheaper than a HD 7970 new...

Being the owner of two cards each, I will say that I am a little more happy with the HD 7970's. When all cards are overclocked to their potential, the HD 7970's comes out on top in performance, so far from my testing.

However, for gaming, I do enjoy PhysX with PhysX games, and Keplar also will allow TXAA implementation, which looks pretty cool.

For an all-around card, the HD 7970's are better with their overclocking and compute prowess, but for gaming, the GTX 680 does what it needs to. Not to mention the GTX 680's stay cooler and provide less power consumption than HD 7970's, which get really hot, even under watercooling.

Are you actually gonna wear this dress, or just pack it, like the CES dress :lol:

It's a sun dress -- so duh...lol. As long as the sun keep shining.

It wasn't my fault the only place I could have worn my nice dress was to dinner at the hotel. :P It was way to nice for that...

just ordered a subaru wrx limited 4-door dark gray :woo: be here in 4-6 weeks. Then its off to the local car audio store for the week to get new headunit and speakers installed

just ordered a subaru wrx limited 4-door dark gray :woo: be here in 4-6 weeks. Then its off to the local car audio store for the week to get new headunit and speakers installed

Congratz man! If those weren't so small I'd consider one myself, but my giant 6'6" form says never mind... Lol

Congratz man! If those weren't so small I'd consider one myself, but my giant 6'6" form says never mind... Lol

Have you tried one? the sales guy that i had was all of 6'6 and 280lbs and fit in the car just fine. If you can find one at a dealership give it a try, very hard to find one right now in the northern indiana area, there were 3 on the ground in a 200mile area when we did a search last monday. I ended up getting a hell of a deal out of chicago and ordered mine from the factory with all the options i wanted on the car.