The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

FZ-09 parts. Wrecked it. :(

Oh no! What happened?! You alright?

Going full retard and hit a sand patch. Lowsided and tumbled into a cactus. I spent a good 15 minutes picking cactus pricks out my ass and back. Bike is pretty beat up but I should have it fully fixed by Friday. Pics to come later. 

Going full retard and hit a sand patch. Lowsided and tumbled into a cactus. I spent a good 15 minutes picking cactus pricks out my ass and back. Bike is pretty beat up but I should have it fully fixed by Friday. Pics to come later.

Damn dude, atleast you're alright! Yeah you gotta watch going too crazy on the street with ever changing road conditions!

You fixing it yourself, and was it all cosmetic or was there frame damage too?

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Damn dude, atleast you're alright! Yeah you gotta watch going too crazy on the street with ever changing road conditions!

You fixing it yourself, and was it all cosmetic or was there frame damage too?

Well, sort of alright lol. I still have some fractures and road rash. 

Bike is just scraped up, broken left mirror mount, missing high beam switch, and torn water pump hose. I'll fill her up with coolant and give her a new hose and I should be good to go. I'll ride it as is, I'll be going too fast for anyone to ever see the damage.  :ph34r:

Bars, bar ends, mirrors, sliders, rubbing compound, sandpaper, primer, paint, clear coat, painter's tape, clutch and brake levers, and some other shit. 

Not looking forward to buying a new helmet, that shit's expensive.

Bars, bar ends, mirrors, sliders, rubbing compound, sandpaper, primer, paint, clear coat, painter's tape, clutch and brake levers, and some other shit. 

Not looking forward to buying a new helmet, that shit's expensive.

I demand pictars of the damage!