Antec Three Hundred Two Case Reviewed

Bosco

It's not a bad looking case but I think they went too el cheapo on the build by not painting inside & forgetting the rubber grommets around the cable routing holes yet still manage to charge 20 bucks too much.

Being designed for the cheaper market -- it isn't too bad a case. The inside not being painted takes it down a notch...

The build quality is good, and there's room for cable management (something a lot of "cheap" cases lack).

I do not think it is a "bad" case. Just when compared to the One Hundred which is the same price and seems to be a nicer case. I have built with both and really like the One Hundred better. Would have thought they would have brought some of the nice features from the One Hundred to the Three Hundred. As for the unfinished interior, this is sad when you realize a case costing $20 LESS, the Gamer One, has the painted interior.

No need to cry over painted interior when you'll probably never look inside it besides when you upgrade or change parts. Definitely not a deal breaker, would be nice but thats just about it.