x124 BSOD

For the lack of that i cannot see it ill just share where i had mine at concerning the qpi and core. For the sake of everything that overclocks period my memory controller was junk.. The mhz are rough figures but the voltage is spot on.

3.80ghz and 1600ish memory. 1.30 core and qpi 1.250-1.275

3.80ghz and 1800ish memory. 1.30 core and qpi 1.350

4.00ghz and 1600ish memory. 1.35 core and qpi 1.400 (1.45 @ 2000mhz memory

4.20ghz and 1600ish memory. 1.36 core and qpi 1.420

4.20ghz and 2000ish memory 1.38 core and 1.500 qpi.....

Yes my memory controller should be a dead man by now.

Why are poinsting 'ish' after memory frequency. Memory controller may be bad, but it must not that bad as you are saying. :teehee:

Thanks for the input guys, I knew it had to be something to do with the vcore or QPI.  I've tweaked it some, and after a long period of folding it is stable.  I will report back if I experience any more issues, but it seems better for now.  

I ended up increasing the vcore to 1.26875 and left the QPI alone.  If I get the error again though, I will definitely take your advice wevs.  Bumping the QPI up to 1.35v would most likely do the trick.

Also, what is VTT?  I've not seen that particular voltage in my BIOS, so when someone mentions it I feel like I am missing something.

Once again, thank you!

VTT is the catch all acronym for IMC voltage in most situations.  Different M/B makers call it different things (QPI/DRAM - QPI/VTT etc.) and it even changes in some cases between one platform and the next.  In your particular situation just be assured that QPI/VTT is the voltage feeding the line that supplies power to the IMC of your CPU.  :) 

For the lack of that i cannot see it ill just share where i had mine at concerning the qpi and core. For the sake of everything that overclocks period my memory controller was junk.. The mhz are rough figures but the voltage is spot on.

3.80ghz and 1600ish memory. 1.30 core and qpi 1.250-1.275

3.80ghz and 1800ish memory. 1.30 core and qpi 1.350

4.00ghz and 1600ish memory. 1.35 core and qpi 1.400 (1.45 @ 2000mhz memory

4.20ghz and 1600ish memory. 1.36 core and qpi 1.420

4.20ghz and 2000ish memory 1.38 core and 1.500 qpi.....

Yes my memory controller should be a dead man by now.

Why are poinsting 'ish' after memory frequency. Memory controller may be bad, but it must not that bad as you are saying. :teehee:

Couldn't remember the exact memory frequencies.

To everyone who replied to this thread, thank you.  My rig has been folding for over five days straight without so much as a hiccup.  I ended up with a voltage of 1.2625 on core and 1.30625 on the QPI.  Once again thanks for the help!