Why are my 3Dmark11 scores low?

Gr4vitas

After a little research it looks like XFX's limited warrantee lasts for two years. I've had the card just about a year now, so I may actually just try to get this thing replaced, the wining noise is really annoyingly bad.

O-m-g....Xfx tech support is amazing....

Edit: Ugh so I'm in a dilemma, I got the go ahead to RMA this card due to its noise (I think its a cap or two just buzzing badly) and they gave me my RMA number and such but the issue is now my main rig will be down for who knows how long.

The only spare GPU I have is an 8800gts. The address I'm shipping to is Ontario CA which isn't tooo far from NH, but I just don't know what kind of turn around time I can expect.

While the buzzing is really annoying (loudest thing in my case with 6 fans at 100%) it's as far as I know / can tell not hurting anything, like I said I think its just a buzzing cap. But at the same time it'd really be nice to get rid of it.

What do you guys think? The biggest issue is that I'm a hardcore world of warcraft raider, we're pushing for rank ~150 in the world and we raid 4 days a week for 4 hours a night. I don't want to be strapped raiding with an 8800gts for 3+ weeks.

Edited by Gr4vitas

Oh by the way, figured out what the issue whats. (stupid me)

My 6970 was throttling....thanks to catalyst control center... -_- normally throttling is fine but in ATI's case it was underclocking me every 3 seconds for about .5 seconds during load. Absolutely demolishing my scores.

New score: http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/furmark_192_score.php?id=40848

:) :) much happier! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Gr4vitas

The only spare GPU I have is an 8800gts. The address I'm shipping to is Ontario CA which isn't tooo far from NH, but I just don't know what kind of turn around time I can expect.

California is a pretty decent distance from New Hampshire. :P

California is a pretty decent distance from New Hampshire. :P

Lol for some reason I immediately think of canada when I see Ontario, then toss a CA in front and it makes sense to the part of the brain that handles how dumb I look on forums.

Lol for some reason I immediately think of canada when I see Ontario, then toss a CA in front and it makes sense to the part of the brain that handles how dumb I look on forums.

I've done the same thing for a long time...whenever I see a package from Newegg (based in Ontario, CA) I think "hey, a box from Canada!" :lol: