I won an Xbox!

F13Bubba

Congrats man. Glad to know people win these things :)

Or a tripod or a friend to hold "us" instead of trying to do everything one handed.

Enjoy the xBox man, just don't forget where you came from; the always superior PC.

He's gonna need that extra hand for the Moist Towelette when the video is over LOL ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, grats!!! Just in time for season holidays. :)

But damn if it isn't nice to sit on the recliner, fire it up, and play in comfort.

Whole reason some of us PC Gamers also have to consoles to play. Console may never make up for the lack of a mouse and keyboard, but the PC will never make up for the comfort of gaming on a comfy sofa. I play both and enjoy both. I would rather play games than worry which platform is better.

Considering that there was only probably 5 of these things made, you could have sold this brand new on eBay for a few thousand bucks. According to amazon the only way to get one of these is to win the contest.

Very nice, grats!!! Just in time for season holidays. :)

Whole reason some of us PC Gamers also have to consoles to play. Console may never make up for the lack of a mouse and keyboard, but the PC will never make up for the comfort of gaming on a comfy sofa. I play both and enjoy both. I would rather play games than worry which platform is better.

Controller on PC lol?

I haven't touched my 360 in months, <3 PC

Controller on PC lol?

I haven't touched my 360 in months, <3 PC

I played on my X360 the other day playing BF3 and Forza 4, and now going to play the original Halo (yeah still got the original CD wub.gif)...technically my gaming PC is broken so I don't have a choice cry.gif

I played on my X360 the other day playing BF3 and Forza 4, and now going to play the original Halo (yeah still got the original CD wub.gif)...technically my gaming PC is broken so I don't have a choice cry.gif

I haven't touched BF3 in months, add me! Then again I haven't bothered renewing my membership...

Did you RMA tha mobo yet? :(

Lol same. Beat Forza 4, then stopped. Wasted a year of XBL, only played for 2 weeks.

In the past year or so of my membership I say that I've played about 20 hours... the 10th anniversary Xbox email said I've played 0hrs this year lol2.gif

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Lol I still have the original Halo CD as well. Good times, great game.

I haven't touched BF3 in months, add me! Then again I haven't bothered renewing my membership...

In the past year or so of my membership I say that I've played about 20 hours... the 10th anniversary Xbox email said I've played 0hrs this year lol2.gif

Lol that's gonna be me. :lol:

I got rid of my yearly Xbox Live subscription because I hadn't used the Xbox in ages until now lol

And yeah the new mobo is waiting for me at my local post office, just got to find time to get there :P

Lol I still have the original Halo CD as well. Good times, great game.

Agreed :)

Edited by EuroFight

I got rid of my yearly Xbox Live subscription because I hadn't used the Xbox in ages until now lol

And yeah the new mobo is waiting for me at my local post office, just got to find time to get there :P

Yeah same

Does your Member title have anything to do with you being too lazy to go get it? tongue.gif