Cool tool and a plumbing problem

red1776

Good thing about paying the premium for snap on products is one the quality of all there tools, it is undeniable. I worked for a short while in the automotive industry in aftermarket accessories and I used plenty of snap on tools. Screw drivers, wrenches, test lights, diagnostic tools ect and you can feel and see the quality in all of them and they all definately last.

Second reason the premo price is justified is the service offered. Especially when you are working in a relatively major business you have the snap on truck driving around monthly, fortnightly or I'm some cases weekly and if something goes bust, like a battery for your cordless or even if the tip of your screwdriver gets minced it gets replaced then and there.

It these things, that contributed to the guy that owned the wreckers next door, going and buying/putting together a toolset that cost as much as a brand new small car.

So you can definately get what you pay for.

Good thing about paying the premium for snap on products is one the quality of all there tools, it is undeniable. I worked for a short while in the automotive industry in aftermarket accessories and I used plenty of snap on tools. Screw drivers, wrenches, test lights, diagnostic tools ect and you can feel and see the quality in all of them and they all definately last.

Second reason the premo price is justified is the service offered. Especially when you are working in a relatively major business you have the snap on truck driving around monthly, fortnightly or I'm some cases weekly and if something goes bust, like a battery for your cordless or even if the tip of your screwdriver gets minced it gets replaced then and there.

It these things, that contributed to the guy that owned the wreckers next door, going and buying/putting together a toolset that cost as much as a brand new small car.

+1

Your right. And with my relationship with my tool man I can make them show up at short notice to deliver a special tool in emergency but that usually depends on who you are dealing with. Lol