Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

Draft still the 19th?

So far, yeah. If we can't get a 10th person, it'll change. Same goes for Nerm if he decides to move it back some.

Just did my first draft the other day. Didn't turn out well at all. OCC FF is my only shot this year.

Too many people grabbing players before they should have?

I haven't decided if I want to do another league or not. I usually have at least two going at all times, but I may just stick with OCC. Haven't decided yet.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice that Dave is absent from it? Is he going to play this year? Norm, go bug him :lol:

EDIT: nm, he didn't play last year either...I guess I'm thinking of way back in the day :lol:

Yea Dave got to scared of my FF awesomeness and gave up last year. hahahahahaha

Or maybe he just didn't want us making fun of him drafting a defensive player in the third round. :teehee:

Or maybe he just didn't want us making fun of him drafting a defensive player in the third round. :teehee:

Didn't someone draft a player on the DL last season? Can't remember who it was, but at least Dave wasn't that bad. :lol:

Could of been me :P I've never played a IDP league before

IDP has nothing to do with realizing whether a player is on the DL or not :P...."on the DL", not "a DL"...I'm guessing that's where your confusion is. In other words, drafting someone who was done for the season, like Peyton.

I actually had someone in my personal league last year draft Peyton Manning with the #2 pick lol.

Someone did that in the OCC league last year as well, I believe. I like the OCC league because I somehow picked Tom Brady at the end of the second round. :D