XION XON-980 Case Review

bp9801

Man I am glad I haven't bought any of their cases on any build I have done though I have looked at a lot of them for various builds in the past, maybe I won't look their direction anymore unless we get a case worth reviewing comes in from them.

What I really want to know is... what case did you have fall apart when you looked at it?

My old (circa 2004) acrylic case sometimes felt like it would. It was pretty, but it was a POS. :lol:

compflash.JPG

EDIT: Looking at that makes me miss the old LCD I had on the front of the case. Waaay better than gadgets! Some company needs to build a case that includes something like this. :D

compscreen.JPG

About the case: overpriced. I've seen chassis having almost same design as this from Aerocool or some company like that.

@Waco: That comparison list in the review is teh comparison list everyone will look for. Direct comparison of temperature with so many alternate chassis helps every reader. :)

My old (circa 2004) acrylic case sometimes felt like it would. It was pretty, but it was a POS. :lol:

compflash.JPG

You still preserved that FDD! Cool! That is a kind of record I think.

About the case: overpriced. I've seen chassis having almost same design as this from Aerocool or some company like that.

@Waco: That comparison list in the review is teh comparison list everyone will look for. Direct comparison of temperature with so many alternate chassis helps every reader. :)

Thanks for the comments! :)

You still preserved that FDD! Cool! That is a kind of record I think.

:lol: That picture is from 2004...back when you actually needed a floppy drive to install RAID drivers and such.

EDIT: Didn't realize Blue logged me out of the HTPC. This is Waco. :P