Worst Companies In America 2012

bilcliff

saw this on kotaku au

The fact EA is into the Semis made me laugh. i would have posted the bracket image but it was a bit too large.

Who do you think will take out the coveted "golden poo" for 2012?

I would imagine Comcast would have the edge over nearly everyone but AT&T. Ticketmaster is up there as well, though. We'll have to see. :lol:

Yeah I know.. But as a monopoly in my area: There's nothing I can do about it. I'm not so proud that I'd go without internet than pay entirely too much. Sometimes they give me a really good deal (recently sent me the absolute best DOCSIS 3.0 moden and wireless router all-in-one available, except the battery isn't included in it) which for a month or two subsides my loathing of them for the rest of the time they try to rip me off.

But cable, I don't pay comcast for that (directly.) I just get their internet, and pay for hulu plus, then slap on the wii and i have TV. I'm not paying more than I have to with a monopoly.

--Although I don't get why Paypal is on there.. I've had nothing but amazing service with them. Heck, i even closed my bank account and went to 100% paypal. It's my "bank" now because they've been the only good service I've ever gotten, and haven't messed with me even once. Anyways, there are very simple loopholes around the fees on requesting money transfers... Text/call the person directly, and ask for the amount. Then there is no percentage based deduction on my account for "requesting money." If the person still doesn't send it, the request feature is my last resort.. As it charges them a small amount for requests of a certain size.

And with ATMs.. I opened up a student account as my sub-account for my debit card.. I only get a fee once per ATM. After that, they don't charge me anymore. I think it might just be the area I'm in, because it's not actually supposed to do that. I should still get charged each time, far as I know.

--As for Bank of America.. they need to take the CEO's favorite skyscraper and bomb it from a helicopter while he's tied up the bottom of the helicopter.. Watching his "taller one" burn and crumble. I never used them, but the news and privately published articles I've read.. Someone oughtta kill him if even 1% of the allegations are accurate.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Yeah, EA would be my personal pick as the worst. It would be a close one with Comcast.

No idea why some of the companies are on there.

UPS? Never had a problem with them.

Maybe the most hated companies, but not the worst:

Apple, lol. No need to specify why they're hated. One of the top companies.

Facebook. Most people hate social media, but they're also one of the top companies.

They really need to re-title it.

EA only made it into the Elite 8 due to the layout of the bracket. Look at the companies they went up against.

I'd say all the remaining companies are worse than EA except Walmart. I'm actually very surprised Walmart beat out GameStop, especially after that Deus Ex debacle. Walmart matches prices and has a great return policy...don't see what makes them a "worst company" candidate unless you're a small business owner. From a consumer perspective, that hatred is misguided.

EA isn't really that bad though... Its just a bunch of whiney gamers voting because they didn't get the ending they wanted in ME3....

Out of the game publishers Activision is the worst, you don't see it thought because you have a billion little dumb noobs playing COD, not knowing that it is a bad game and that they are supporting Slave labor...

EA used to be pretty bad I am not arguing that, but it seems like in the past two years they have been focusing a lot more on quality then quantity... Unlike Activision (with the exception of Blizzard)

Stop being brats and grow up...

Walmart is the worst as they have single handedly destroyed the American economy, Walmart is the sole cause for the issues we are in now...

Edited by greengiant912

I thought that's being blamed on Obama :teehee:

Yeah because when a person is elected President he is giving magical powers by the magical wizard under the White House, these powers let the President fix everything! Obama has failed this country by not using those powers to fix the bad!

Ron Paul is a magical gnome and he will make the fed disapear and all sort of crazy assine things he can come up with like punishing gays.

I am sick of politics lol, I cant wait for this year to be over...

Edited by greengiant912