The OCC Off Topic Thread

Onion

Instead of having 20 pages about cars in a for sale thread, and all the other recent examples that shall remain unnamed, let's just gather all the small talk in here. :teehee:

I just had a sandwich. It was good. I can't wait for the mailman to come, I've got some knives coming today. :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a GTX560 thats arriving tomorrow, Im contemplating a second one :)

But most importantly, I havent touched the mountain of homework I have with less than 2 weeks of my holiday left :teehee: I better start tomorrow else I'll be in a mountain of crap :lol:

I've got two knives in the mail too. And two hamsters. And duct tape. Should be a fun weekend.

Two hamsters in the mail ? You cruel man !! :P

I've got two knives in the mail too. And two hamsters. And duct tape. Should be a fun weekend.

What kind of knives? I've got two custom engraved Kershaw leeks coming, and another kershaw blur. Got the second blur for 20 bucks cheaper than the first one, so I'll return the first one lol. Btw, did they ship the knives with the hamsters? :lol:

I've got a GTX560 thats arriving tomorrow, Im contemplating a second one :)

But most importantly, I havent touched the mountain of homework I have with less than 2 weeks of my holiday left :teehee: I better start tomorrow else I'll be in a mountain of crap :lol:

Funded by mom and dad? :teehee: I've got a term paper due today Monday at 2:30 PM. It's Thursday and I haven't even looked at it yet. Should be a fun weekend. :evilgrin::yucky:

Edited by l33t p1mp

Who wants to watch black books with me today?

Love having a 42" (maybe larger) tv at uni inside a private booth that I can hook my laptop up to.

What's black books? :blink: