New Forums

Bosco

As you guys can see now these are the new updated version of the forums.

We need to redue the skin again so please bare with us while we try and get everything sorted out.

Any issues point them out please.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well blame hackers and anyone else that wants to ruin websites.... updates happen for a reason I don't like it either but I also don't want the site being taken down either.

We have to do a complete redesign since our old design won't work. We are looking at seeing if we can change the background color right now to anything other then white for now. Its flippin bright lol

I'm for keeping away the hackers -- it just looks "funny" at least for now...

It would probably help if there were a default skin that was inverted like the OCC theme was: light or white text on a dark background. Right now it is practically bleeding into my eyes with all the white.

Also, I may have just found an issue. At least Firefox cannot spellcheck anything in the field for writing posts, like this. Little annoying. So is that the topic summary is from oldest to newest, instead of newest to oldest. May be an option to change that some where on my end, but I'm not sure where.

I am excited to see one thing I had on a different forum but hasn't been here before. The link to go back to a quoted post, instead of having to scroll for it.

Well, now to clean out the notifications list...

Hey! Wtf happened to my dark and depressing color scheme :( I wouldn't mind if the color scheme was a little brighter but this is flippin ridiculous. Hopefully this is only temporary.

Yes it is only temporary. As Bosco said, the skin has to be redone, so until then we are using the default skin.