2011: Official What Are You Listening To Right Now Topic

SpeedCrazy

One of the many songs I listened to today, played a few of eluviete's albums while cleaning.

It's good to know I have my priorities because I put some speakers back into my towers that had been shells for many months.

It was the very first thing I did then I dragged on of my subs out of the cupboard and pulled my amp down off the shelf.

So for the whole day I was pumping some lovely tunes at a modest 600watt rms, 150 for the sub and an accompanying 75watts apiece for the left and right channels.

Rather underpowered, yeah but still enough to be heated and felt throughout the house. Definately made cleaning my room much better.

6 hours later I am all done and about to eat dinner.

One of the many songs I listened to today, played a few of eluviete's albums while cleaning.

It's good to know I have my priorities because I put some speakers back into my towers that had been shells for many months.

It was the very first thing I did then I dragged on of my subs out of the cupboard and pulled my amp down off the shelf.

So for the whole day I was pumping some lovely tunes at a modest 600watt rms, 150 for the sub and an accompanying 75watts apiece for the left and right channels.

Rather underpowered, yeah but still enough to be heated and felt throughout the house. Definately made cleaning my room much better.

6 hours later I am all done and about to eat dinner.

MUST HEAR MORE!!! :whoa:

Never heard them before, don't normally like metal. What language are they singing in?

MUST HEAR MORE!!! :whoa:

Never heard them before, don't normally like metal. What language are they singing in?

Both English and Swedish and yeah they a damn nice to chill to.

You will find most of their stuff on YouTube and then go get the CDs :P they have most of there albums under the nuclear blast label which means finding someone that stocks them is easy.

I recommend omnos, inis mona, jezaig, brictom, isara, havoc, slanias song, nil and carnutian forest. It will give you a taste of their many styles. Every album follows a slightly different style with some really focusing on the folkish side of things (omnos) and others that really show up the metal side of things (slania).

This will hopefully keep you happily occupied for a while :)