Noctua NH-U14S Reviewed

Bosco

Good review. I'm still not blown away by these new coolers on the market. My Venomous X is still a very competent cooler and is almost silent, with the right fan. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone who needed a great cooler and fan in one package. I spent hours researching to find the right fan for mine.

Good review. I'm still not blown away by these new coolers on the market. My Venomous X is still a very competent cooler and is almost silent, with the right fan. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone who needed a great cooler and fan in one package. I spent hours researching to find the right fan for mine.

There are standout older coolers that present a tremendous value at this point and that would be one of them. However you run into space issues when you try and populate all 4 DIMM sockets with anything better than low profile value ram. With this new generation of  slim cooling solutions you get great thermal performance wihile still being able to use high performance memory modules.