NVIDIA GTX 760 Reviewed

Bosco

This is totally off topic. :lol:

The card is quiet, it just runs hot, right? Honestly...that isn't a con for me. I've had loud and hot cards. I'd much rather only have the latter.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I watch TV its all or nothing, the same with gaming. I guess it all comes down to the type of game being played. I like WWII flight sims so I need to focus full time.

Same here, just with different games. I only have a headset or headphones connected, so during games those are always on. I don't even notice the GTX 580's fan unless I have to take the headset off to refill my glass. :lol:

This is totally off topic. :lol:

The card is quiet, it just runs hot, right? Honestly...that isn't a con for me. I've had loud and hot cards. I'd much rather only have the latter.

Pretty much, hot is subjective. If it melts down....nvidia's gonna know and fix the problem when they're hemorrhaging money with all the RMAs to fulfill

On the flip side how many gamers are using headphones and can't hear the fans anyhow?

Somebody start a poll!  :haha:

(OT)(OT): But that would still be annoying to other family members, specially for those who come in your room frequently.

Edited by d6bmg

Hey all.  Been following OCC for a long time now and decided to not be a bum anymore and register.  I'm eyeballing a 760 as an upgrade to my 470.  470 has been great, but it is time to upgrade and give my power bill a break :no: .  As always, thanks for the great review.  

Cam

Hey all.  Been following OCC for a long time now and decided to not be a bum anymore and register.  I'm eyeballing a 760 as an upgrade to my 470.  470 has been great, but it is time to upgrade and give my power bill a break :no: .  As always, thanks for the great review.  

Cam

Good choice, and welcome!

Cam

Welcome :)

I think you'll be very happy with your decision.

Cam

Welcome to OCC.

And that's a very good decision. You will enjoy while playing games on your new card.