The War Z - Zombie Survival MMO

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The few players I know who play this game, seem to like it. I think their marketing department screwed it up by not accurately representing the game in the description. Sadly it seems a lot of the recent influx of players are people who bought it without question. Didn't even visit forums or looked up a review. If they did any of those two, its pretty clear what state the game is currently in.

The game costs $15, which isn't much. Just to play Day Z you need to buy Arma 2: CO which is usually around $15-25 anyways. It's just as buggy haha. I'm pretty sure the majority of Day Z players didn't already own Arma 2: CO beforehand, yet quite a few of the bashers keep saying "Well Day Z is free." Like that actually means anything when it still requires the purchase of another game to even play it.

Edited by AZNguyen

i paid for this game and have played for hours and i have yet to figure out the point

if the sole point is to shoot unarmed players for no gain then wow

i cant even stay alive long enough to find anything and player hangout around safe zone and kill you as you try to enter

they have a long way to go to make this playable as of now i got a refund this game. this game is lame and is missing so many things

like leve indicador threat level and maybe not being able to kill an unarmed player

The premise of this game is to survive against zombies and other players, unfortunately a lot of people play this and Day Z as a pure PvP game. In that they hunt down other players geared or ungeared does not matter. They just want to kill people.