NVIDIA GTX 670 Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys do not rush to announce the crushing of AMD just yet, thought it sure likes to me like they are heading to the mat. The 7850 is still a very solid value choice as it comes in at $250 and keeps up with the GTX570. The 670 is an awesome addition but even at the lower price point it is still a $400 card and this is the smaller market area. The 660 should be the first entry into a more mainstream price point and we will see what that delivers. nVidia right now owns the high end but the mainstream right not has an AMD lead. Personally I would love to see the 660 slam in at about $275 or even better at $250 and really rock things up. I am also anxious to see what nVidia brings to the sub $200 game.

Sadly I don't think anyone is going to want to trade GTX 670 + $$$ for a GTX 680 haha. Why are you doing this to me Green Team?

GTX*80 is a magic number. Be proud of it. :biggrin:

I nabbed one from Amazon.com, they are still in Stock (EVGA) :cheers:

http://www.amazon.co...8&condition=new

Hey I just ckicked that link and it says $579, I know in canada it will be a bit more but $179 more.:evilgrin:

edit- just clicked again and it's back to 399, who's knows ????

Edited by SpikeSoprano

Hey I just ckicked that link and it says $579, I know in canada it will be a bit more but $179 more.:evilgrin:

edit- just clicked again and it's back to 399, who's knows ????

Amazon itself will sell for close to MSRP usually, other sellers that sell through Amazon will gauge the prices, and usually have better availability. I don't know if Amazon will ship to Canada though.

Right now I see Amazon selling it for 399.99 (still in stock) and Onestop99 selling it for 559.99 through Amazon.

Hmm I have been sitting on this 470 for a while. It is time for a upgrade. I've always been a huge fan of evga and their excellent service but the Asus DirectCU II card is looking pretty good. Wonder when they plan to release it..