The Hive

Muchoman1

Not even with a textured pattern to it or anything?

probably not, cause i want the components to be what stands out, the desk itself is going to be pretty minimalistic, well, at least as minimalistic as a 2m long computer can be :lol:

probably not, cause i want the components to be what stands out, the desk itself is going to be pretty minimalistic, well, at least as minimalistic as a 2m long computer can be :lol:

Fair enough one other thing you can consider is using a 3M carbon fiber viynl wrap like swordfish has on his desk. Which also means you can use other bits of left over wrap to wrap components inside the PC to really tie in the PC with the desk.

Fair enough one other thing you can consider is using a 3M carbon fiber viynl wrap like swordfish has on his desk. Which also means you can use other bits of left over wrap to wrap components inside the PC to really tie in the PC with the desk.

nah, still going gloss black, although i am picking up a small amount of carbon fibre for wrapping my phone and mouse, and a couple of other bits too

Well after searching the internet for hours for a debezeling guide to any dell ultrasharp similar to mine and turning up with nothing, then giving up for months, someone on OCAU posted a link to this on another thread

http://www.overclock.net/t/1216559/how-to-remove-anti-glare-coating-from-a-dell-u2312hm-monitor-and-others

so after me finding nothing on any monitor similar to mine, a thread pops up of the EXACT same monitor as i have, so i will debezel the ultrasharps these coming holidays, not all the way that this guy did, only removing the outer plastic bezels and then painting the metal frame black

Not putting 680's in there?

Intel are such party poopers with there locked CPU's

Probably not going 680s, cause i can get three 670s for the price of 2 680s, stupid australian pricing. I can get 3 680s in america for the price of 3 670s here

Yea I'm aussie 2. NVIDIA said there 680 and 690 would be $500 and $1000. But on pc case gear they are $700 and 1600 that's like 50% more. You should bought your parts when the aussie dollar was 108 us cents :)Pity its dropping now.

Sorry for asking. But why would you want to remove the anti-glare coating? I can't stand the mirror-like screens, where you can, almost no matter how dark it is, see yourself. My laptop is like that and it's hideous. It's also easier to spot dirt and stuff on glossy screens. Am I the only one?

Sorry for asking. But why would you want to remove the anti-glare coating? I can't stand the mirror-like screens, where you can, almost no matter how dark it is, see yourself. My laptop is like that and it's hideous. It's also easier to spot dirt and stuff on glossy screens. Am I the only one?

i said im not removing the AG, only the outer plastic bezels. :thumbsup: