Battlefield 4 discussion and speculation

Kuronin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering they haven't listened to the people who play the game I bet they don't bother fixing any of the problems BF3 has and just leave the same problems in BF4.

It really just feels too soon. I mean, Endgame just launched what? 2 weeks ago? By the way, Endgame is by far my favorite map pack.

Totally agree.  Best maps since the original set!

Considering they haven't listened to the people who play the game I bet they don't bother fixing any of the problems BF3 has and just leave the same problems in BF4.

If they make it like BF3 than you will know you answer.  Because fans of the Battlefield series are not happy with BF3, only fans of Bad Company are.

There have actually been a couple times where the origin servers have gone offline and the game was unplayabe, even though the servers hosting the game were still up.

But the fact that BF3 launches out of the battlelog, then origin is frustrating because I can't use the Razor Gamebooster.

Edited by Kuronin

• 2 months later...
I'm so bored right now lol. I still wait for a game that marries Battlefield with Red Orchestra.

According to DICE, you can participate in the Battlefield 4 beta by meeting one of the following criteria:

• Pre-order the Battlefield 4 Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin.com

• Be a Battlefield 3: Premium member

• Be a registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition.

What's different from BF3? (Missing a lot, I really didn't spend time watching their stream, because its BF and its gonna play the same way)

• Return of BF 2142's field upgrades (replaces squad specialization, no more squads running all sprint :D)
    • Gain a tier in non-permanent squad upgrades when earning squad/team points
    • Lose a tier in non-permanent squad upgrades when squad is wiped out

• 5 player squads instead of 4 (I'd rather have even higher, 6-8 players)

• Some form of reversing melee kills (not finalized)

• Revamping suppression system, less suppression in close quarters, more focused on LMG doing suppression instead of other weapons.

• Zoom-peek (not finalized, player automatically leans over cover when you zoom in)

• Commander (Playable from a tablet, doesn't take up a player slot on server)

• Spectator mode (Pretty fancy)

• Swim underwater (cause you're a sitting duck otherwise)

What hasn't changed from BF3?

• A lot of stuff to ruin your vision (dust, smoke, fire, explosions, sun glare, and etc)

• Still uses Battlelog and probably Origin exclusive

• No mod tools

• DLC expansions model plan
Edited by AZNguyen