I'm moving over to Bing

damian

Woot Bing Rewards, just got enough points for $5 more added to my Amazon account!!!! 

For such a penny pincher that I am...I really need to start using BingCashBack lol

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Woot Bing Rewards, just got enough points for $5 more added to my Amazon account!!!! 

For such a penny pincher that I am...I really need to start using BingCashBack lol

Me too. But its sooo darn slow. 15 or 16 points a day seems to be all i can get.

Me too. But its sooo darn slow. 15 or 16 points a day seems to be all i can get.

Dunno if this works, but I'll just remind you that there are firefox scripts to reload pages and perform searches for you. Also, greasemonkey is highly customizeable. There are also scripts to mask your IP and whatnot to make it seem like the searches are coming from different computers under the same Bing account. 

Dunno if this works, but I'll just remind you that there are firefox scripts to reload pages and perform searches for you. Also, greasemonkey is highly customizeable. There are also scripts to mask your IP and whatnot to make it seem like the searches are coming from different computers under the same Bing account. 

Yeah but you can only earn 15 points a day for searching period i tried using different computers.

Yeah but you can only earn 15 points a day for searching period i tried using different computers.

How do you get more points then? I'm very unfamiliar with Bing lol. 

What is washing detergent?

v64upz.jpg

really ?,...oh c'mon now bing is microsponge,...it's gonna get hacked, and will only "work pretty" good...

There are a couple of tricks.. First the system is setup that once you are through the eraly fazes your point increase is limited more. Early on if you take the tours and such you can rack up your first 100 points usually in a day. You can get from 16 to 17 points a day max with 15 points from accumulated searches for the day and additional points from daily offerings on your Bing account. You can also get points if your friends via twitter or Facebook sign up for Bing rewards.  For multiple computers, my advice is multiple Bing Reward Accounts. I have three primary computers I use and all three have a different Bing Rewards account on them. The AMAZON points are not account specific and so once I have the code I put it in my Amazon account. Can earn the codes on all three accounts with no issues.

If you really want to take the time to hack the system it is not hard. For grins I tested and I can earn all my Bing rewards points in 4 minutes with just using their trending searches materials and new tabs.