Asus Matrix HD 7970 Platinum Reviewed

Bosco

All my HD 7970's could hit 1300MHz Core Clock at 1.3V's. My latest one, though, 1270MHz Core Clock at 1.2V's... so not that impressed on that front. Still, I love the look of the Matrix cards and the quietness of their fans.

All my HD 7970's could hit 1300MHz Core Clock at 1.3V's. My latest one, though, 1270MHz Core Clock at 1.2V's... so not that impressed on that front. Still, I love the look of the Matrix cards and the quietness of their fans.

Well it's known you run the majority of your hardware on magic so... :P

You must pick up the best cards on the east coast as none of the 10+ I have looked at will pass my benchmark suite anywhere close to that clock speed. Sure I can pass most of the tests but none make it all the way through. 1300Mhz is a pretty stout number to be sure.

You must pick up the best cards on the east coast as none of the 10+ I have looked at will pass my benchmark suite anywhere close to that clock speed. Sure I can pass most of the tests but none make it all the way through. 1300Mhz is a pretty stout number to be sure.

This. :lol:

I really wasn't exaggerating the part after I first got it out and was gazing at it in my hands. My jaw was open for a good 30 seconds while I was checking everything out...LOL