A different kind of contest @ OCC Comments Thread

Bosco

Just working on getting you guys some more prizes :) As well I think I am going to break tradition and give away a computer over the summer here :)

Mid-Christmas contest?

I'm game lol.

Just working on getting you guys some more prizes :) As well I think I am going to break tradition and give away a computer over the summer here :)

Would you like my shipping details now or...? :lol:

Let's do a Christmas in July mini give-away. I'd maybe have a mouse or two and keyboards to contribute to that...

I know I just built my computer but why have just one when you can have 2. Am I right?

I'm kinda sad about that thumb drive it won't plug into my galaxy tab :(

• 9 months later...

Hey Boss new Gear Coming my Way thanks to my Nephew he first idea he wanted a PC and his Budget was $ 500 i Said il add $150 and i wll give him some Parts i have to finish it so we Ordered Parts next week we will get the Parts and Build it ... this is the First Time my Nephew Build his New PC and i Get Back in the DDR3 PC Wagon as Well all my Nephew need a Keyboard and Mouse i Can wait and i will Update my Specs Soon