New Forums

Bosco

Actually for years we were updating no problem, then the last two big updates they decided to turn the ship upside down sort of speak.

Anyways yes there is a big list to get fixed, its all done in order of priority. You will see things get corrected as we go forward.

I feel sorry for the people fixing this because its quite the exercise to just barely navigate things at the moment haha.

A question, I know that the mobile site has always been separate but do you know if you would be able to modify it in any way? As it also has an extensive bug list that goes beyond its stylistic and formatting issues. Maybe and hopefully the desktop bug fixes will fix mobile too.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well heck bosco and crew should have this optumized (optimized??)  in no time. seeing as I can not spell there is my first error. :lol:

Slightly Darker shade of blue would change everything and then taking the Whites down to an off white will make everything A-ok for the brightness issue, leaving the Icons at a Higher Brightness would be nice though. It would help the nooblets navigate.

Gotta love being in Australia :thumbsup:

EDIT: except when you post something and for some reason it only posts the first five words of your post :wacko:

I did actually write "Gotta love being in Australia. Get up. Forums still old layout. Go to work for 8 hours. Come home. First thoughts "cool new layout". completely bypassing the blinding whiteness phase" but for some reason when i clicked reply it only posted the first five words

Edited by bilcliff

Gotta love being in Australia :thumbsup:

EDIT: except when you post something and for some reason it only posts the first five words of your post :wacko:

I did actually write "Gotta love being in Australia. Get up. Forums still old layout. Go to work for 8 hours. Come home. First thoughts "cool new layout". completely bypassing the blinding whiteness phase" but for some reason when i clicked reply it only posted the first five words

Yeah I also missed the whiteness phase

It a bit brighter than the previosu version. :P

Its tolerable..

I think the mobile site is tolerable...it would be great if you could add an "upload image" button...

edit: and also I can't see who was the original poster of a quote?? is that just the mobile site or is the main site like that aswell?

Edited by Il_napoletano