AMD TWKR Edition CPU Tested

Bosco

:withstupid:

Even dice was barely enough to show its real power...

BTW it's not a 940. And neither a 955.

haha I know it's not but from your decription it sure sounded like one (though I do know it's not....)

Plus I'd be interested to see how far it could go on air only because you were saying it was designed to run much cooler and with lower voltages so I was curious to see how an every day overclocker could use one. (Heck I'll be glad to try it, if you'd be willing to let me borrow it)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

i agree, i think it would be interesting to see how well it would do under normal air cooling.. and benching with a game or two. Instead of synthetics. just for kicks

Edited by ShallowBay

i agree, i think it would be interesting to see how well it would do under normal air cooling.. and benching with a game or two. Instead of synthetics. just for kicks

For now, these won't be made available for retail, so I assume the few that are able to play with this chip are ones that have extreme cooling methods for overclocking. Wouldn't make much sense for air or other benchmarks.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1009/2/

EDIT: I need to start reading ALL of the posts instead of just part of it, didn't see the "just for kicks" part

Edited by damian