KOTOR Resolution 1900x1080?

Eduard

Has anyone come up with or discovered a simple solution to making Kotor 1920x1080?

I have tried setting it in the ini but it just seem to revert back to its minimum value once I start up in game. Im running the steam verison of the game.

Edited by Eduard

I would prefer not to go messing with the game files at this stage. Im wondering if there is a way to enable the black bands on the edges of the screen to display the game in 4:3 mode. I have a GTX 560

Update:

I purchased a HDMI cord after I saw a friend using one with a similar set up as mine having proper aspect ratio in KOTOR. I tried it with that, as I was previously using DVI and managed to get the black bars, retaining the 4:3 aspect ratio.

In the nvidia control panel I only have aspect ratio ticked and GPU selected. I don't have 'Override the scaling mode set by games and programs' selected.

1280x960 @ 60Hz is the resolution that I have in game.

I hope this helps someone with a similar problem.

there is a bunch of mods that give wide ratio and hd textures. Makes the game a lot more fun. so if you get tired of black bars just google it.

I seem to remember being able to run the game at 1920x1200 through some simple steps (probably following the directions over at the widescreen gaming forums as BP posted) but I played the game for such a small amount of time and so long ago that I couldn't tell you now what I did exactly.