I got new (kinda) hardware

cchalogamer

So I got myself a few new toys that arrived at the end of last week and after much debate over what will go where in my systems I got it mostly pieced together and windows reactivated on one of the systems (one I haven't booted it yet and the other is my server and I haven't "built" it yet)

I'm tired and figured I would post the pics I took, might want to look at them one the phone next time and retake them :lol:

Here's a pic of the new Main Rig in all its terrible phone pic glory (Yeah kinda missed the storage part but that's all on the desk in the second pic anyway. (Yeah I hadn't installed the SLI bridge when I took this either)

b35i.jpg

Here's the pile of hardware less some of the stuff that never left the case

qti4.jpg

From Left to right we have:

A Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 LGA 2011 motherboard with an i7-4930K and 4 x 8GB DDR3 1600 (mixed G.Skill and Team because I bought 4 x 4GB of 1600 but they "upgraded" my quad channel system to have 2 x 8GB forcing me to pull memory from another system or run dual channel, being the new toy that seemed like a very bad idea so 32GB it is (for now))

Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H LGA 1150 motherboard with an i7-4770K and 2 x 8GB DDR3 1333 (yeah it's what I had laying around, time to go memory shopping once I get a chance)

Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA 1155 motherboard with an i5-3570K and no memory because I ran out at this house :lol:

A Stack of video cards including a Powercolor HD 6450 that's useless (was planning on letting it run secondary monitors in the 2011 rig but an AMD card in the system with nvidia drivers to this day still disables PhysX so I'll have to plan B that one), a PNY GTX 670 and two eVGA GTX 770s

On the far right my $3.50 printer :)

Under the motherboards we have out of order and sometimes hidden by other parts: a cheap DVD burner, 2 WD Greenpower 3TB HDDs, 2 Seagate 240GB 600 series SSDs, 2 1TB 7200.11 Seagates, and a 500GB Seagate of some sort.  

I've got to figure out what memory I want for the 2011 system and then I'll split the 1600 16GB kits back between everything but I'll prob try and sell some of my spare parts first to make some extra cash to do it, coming soon cchalogamer's FS thread with a couple LGA 1150 board, maybe a 4670K, an AM3 board, Crosshair II Formula and a pile of Athlon II X4s and a Phenom II X6 :)

I should point out the two socket 1150 boards I'll be selling aren't as awesome at the one above...or are more awesomer depending on what you want out of it.  Both are basic Z87 boards with minimal frills however the ASUS actually OCs much easier than this Gigabyte so that's a big plus (not too sure about the MSI as I've spent almost zero time with it)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131983

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130695

I literally just pulled in the driveway from a trip to pick up cow/pig/chicken/dog food so once I get some computer stuff done I might try to start getting everything organized to sell at least in my mind/a spreadsheet  because looking around there's a LOT of older stuff that should go (like why do I still have two GTX 260s?) 

I should point out the two socket 1150 boards I'll be selling aren't as awesome at the one above...or are more awesomer depending on what you want out of it.  Both are basic Z87 boards with minimal frills however the ASUS actually OCs much easier than this Gigabyte so that's a big plus (not too sure about the MSI as I've spent almost zero time with it)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131983

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130695

I literally just pulled in the driveway from a trip to pick up cow/pig/chicken/dog food so once I get some computer stuff done I might try to start getting everything organized to sell at least in my mind/a spreadsheet  because looking around there's a LOT of older stuff that should go (like why do I still have two GTX 260s?) 

Same reason I do.    Just in case something craps out!