BMW E30 Build (56k killer)

MJCRO

Lol, those 19's are huge. You can get away with that in Europe because the roads are so well maintained. Come to New York with low profile wheels like that and you'll have a huge dent in the rim in no time from all the pot holes out here! lol2.gif

I think 16's are a good size. I'm actually trying to aim for this by the end of year if I can get enough money to paint it.

IMG00270-20100618-1623.jpg

Different angle with some ugly wheels, but nice paint and roof rack. rolleyes.gif I want it to look pretty much like this ride height wise and paint except I'm going to get silver/chrome kidneys instead of the ugly black ones people like to put.

IMG00467-20100810-1523.jpg

Also since mine is the 86' US model, I gotta order new diving boards (U.S. style bumpers) and there's actually a way to tuck them in to look something like this.

bumperoff.jpg

The later models after 86' in the US had all Euro style bumpers, so I'll have to do this mod to get the same look.

Edited by MJCRO

• 1 month later...

Done so far:

Eibach Pro Kit 1.6'' front, 1.4'' rear lowering springs

Bilstein Touring Class shocks (stock replacements)

Falken Ziex sport tires on 14'' stock bottle caps

New tie rods, bushings, sway bar links, etc.

New rotors ands pads

All new belts, fluids (coolant and oil's)

New injectors

New exhaust manifold + cat. from 325i

Seafoam'd

New bumpers, tailights, badges, grills, etc.

(exterior work in progess, but it's hitting the body shop for all new paint + body work next month)

Here's it so far.

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

Need to wax the car one of these days. :biggrin:

When she had no shoes.

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

Edited by MJCRO

Shut the door and seat belt :P

Wheels go well with the trim :thumbsup:

Seats and dashboard are gonna be gone by the end of the summer, all needs to be replaced with new OEM goodies. :rolleyes:

Interior colours? Material?

I'm gonna def. get new front seats since there all chewed up from sitting. I'll be getting sport seats from the later model '88+ 325's in black, same as the interior.

I've always loved E30s. My dad had one when I was a wee little one. 323 I thinks.

Car looks great. If you're into making it go fast you should turbo it :D Those inline sixes are stout little machines!