Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

Hey guys,

Well since El_Capitan had the idea of having a topic with his rig/s instead of a massive sig I decided to have one too

Edit : 7/7/2013 : The End of an Era... I have sold my PC and will be moving to a new laptop and PS4

My Rig -> Nothing at the moment...

Edited by Knight_72

Nice set up can you explain what each os is used for? I guess you are just separating 64bit and 32 bit programs

Can't wait for pics the wc set up should be good

I never meant to seperate 64 bit and 32 bit programs but a while back I had 4Gb of RAM and bought Win 7 32 bit but as games grew slightly more intense and triple channel came , I needed 64 bit to utilise all 6Gb for triple channel so I bought Win 7 64

Buying 32 bit was sort of like a mistake :P At least I have the best of both worlds now but when Windows 8 ever comes I would get 64bit

I use the 64 bit for only gaming and browsing the web while I use the 32 bit for MS Office (Word, Excel , Outlook , Powerpoint , Access) and Delphi which is the programing language I am learning at school (Delphi is slightly less stable in 64bit so I thought I might as well just use 32bit since its on my other HDD)

I should be able to take some pics tonight . I just need more dye since I spilt some when checking the colour in a small container and now its not as bright as it could be

Spilt it where.... Hopefully not case

No not in the case :biggrin: I wanted to see the shade of red it produced so I took a small container with tapwater and was going to put a few drops in it to see the color . The syringe was stuborn and I pushed to hard with squirted out about 1/6 of the tube's volume :P

The syringe was stuborn and I pushed to hard with squirted out about 1/6 of the tube's volume :P

Damn syringe but still :rofl: at you messin up. But no harm done i am off i'll take a look tomorrow if pics are up

• 2 weeks later...

the only reason you need a topic for your computers is becuase you can afford more of them, lol, while us simple folk in kansas use a net book becuase maybe our ssd is out for warranty, and also a little bored without video games and feel the need to browse the forums, even though tiny buttons/ big fingers, make it hard to post, lol

no but seriously where are the pictures

• 1 month later...