Mountain biking

Coors

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a new bike with thru-axels so bad. Third ride in a row that my rear tire fell off. I'm buying new skewers today to see if that will fix the issue.

Jesus that would really piss me off. Possible to convert your rear hub from quick release skewer to 10mm bolt on thru axle?

• 2 weeks later...

I want a new bike with thru-axels so bad. Third ride in a row that my rear tire fell off. I'm buying new skewers today to see if that will fix the issue.

Jesus that would really piss me off. Possible to convert your rear hub from quick release skewer to 10mm bolt on thru axle?

This bike is EOL for me. I'm just going to save all my funds for a more modern geometry bike, then I'll upgrade that one.

Also, Crankworx wrapped up. Here are some recaps of the actions. (I need to ride Whistler)

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Movies-For-Your-Monday-Crankworx-Edition-August19-2013.html

• 2 months later...

That's a pretty sweet bike, I was considering upgrading to either a 29'er or perhaps the Mongoose Beast because of the oversized tires. I like the idea of it because most mt bikes and bmx bikes have a rough time in the dirt around here because it's really sandy.