Last Man Standing OC Competition

dostov

Nice score Nyt Ryda! :thumbsup:

I guess your 690 is gonna do better in Heaven and 3DM11 though!

Yeah, for some reason 3D Mark 06 only uses between 30 and 60% of each of my GPU's while the other benchmarks should use close 100% of them.

Luckily 3D Mark 06 is the opening round and not the final round lol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red it's about 14 hours till the end of Round 2 so we must both get our scores in to represent OCC :)

Shame on all you who didn't enter, we are Overclockers Club not the "Im just keeping my hardware stock" Club  :tongue:

Edited by Midnight Rider

Yeah... where's he at? :sleep:

RedFury77, you're on the clock!

Red's out...

Now I'm the last OCC representative, I hope I can reach 3rd for a podium finish in the final round but let me see how far this 3930K will go in wPrime so I can actually reach the final round :)

I was at the river all weekend and didn't get back in time to run the benchmark.  We got home later than expected Monday night, damn.   I probably would have got the axe this round (2) anyway, there is some serious hardware there!  

Good luck Nyt!  Keep it going!

Red it's about 14 hours till the end of Round 2 so we must both get our scores in to represent OCC :)

Shame on all you who didn't enter, we are Overclockers Club not the "Im just keeping my hardware stock" Club  :tongue:

Yeah my 4600+ will pawn your thousand dollar set up :D

Yeah my 4600+ will pawn your thousand dollar set up :D

Better to try and fail than fail to try  :tongue:

^ That's what I was thinking.  Plus you need a good excuse to push it a little extra once in a while.  

I'm surprised that nobody else signed up, I didn't have any hopes of winning but it would have been more fun with more systems to compare with.  I think I was the only i5 system entry!  

I ran the Heaven bench for kicks and could only score just over 2000.  So I would have been kicked already.

Nyt is in the final round!   Good Luck!