The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

1,100 45 bullets, 1000 45 brass, 1,000 .223 bullets. Win.
Reloading is definitely the way to go if you plan on shooting a lot.

Might bite the bullet on three of these...technically I guess I can't say I've bought them yet. They are calling my name though.

OMG I did it...I clicked BUY
Great deals on those, some damn good screen real estate for unded 550 bucks.

1920 x 3240 :D

Great deals on those, some damn good screen real estate for unded 550 bucks.

1920 x 3240 :D

After rebates and instant rebates - ~$136 each with free shipping. :D All said and done just over $400 for all three is a heck of a steal. ASUS monitors have treated me quite well in the past - so I expect these will impress as well. DVI, VGA, and HDMI inputs as well. :)

I'm pretty sure she's doing a 3x1 setup rather than a 1x3 though. :lol: 5760x1080 aught to put that 7970 to work! :biggrin:

Guest Black gold saw.

Oh boy... Got a nice tax-return and i got these. (Bank = Nuked btw)

Beretta M9 ($575)

Glock 21 gen 4 .45ACP ($610)

FN five seven 5.7X28MM $989-$1,059

Bushmaster ACR 5.56X45mm $1,500-$1,800

Kriss super V 'Vector' .45ACP $1,400

Beretta CX4 Lightning storm carbine 9mm or .45ACP $800

AK-74U Krinkov 5.45X39mm $1,500

FN PS-90 5.7X28MM $1,400-$1,750

H&K USP .45ACP V1 $1,050.

Stupid expensive weapons... :/

Oh boy... Got a nice tax-return and i got these. (Bank = Nuked btw)

Beretta M9 ($575)

Glock 21 gen 4 .45ACP ($610)

FN five seven 5.7X28MM $989-$1,059

Bushmaster ACR 5.56X45mm $1,500-$1,800

Kriss super V 'Vector' .45ACP $1,400

Beretta CX4 Lightning storm carbine 9mm or .45ACP $800

AK-74U Krinkov 5.45X39mm $1,500

FN PS-90 5.7X28MM $1,400-$1,750

H&K USP .45ACP V1 $1,050.

Stupid expensive weapons... :/

I can see why you want to join the army :D

After rebates and instant rebates - ~$136 each with free shipping. :D All said and done just over $400 for all three is a heck of a steal. ASUS monitors have treated me quite well in the past - so I expect these will impress as well. DVI, VGA, and HDMI inputs as well. :)

I'm pretty sure she's doing a 3x1 setup rather than a 1x3 though. :lol: 5760x1080 aught to put that 7970 to work! :biggrin:

i have ran both, and i much prefer portrait to landscape, even if it is less useful for non-gaming, thats why i have 4th and 5th screens for browsing and the like

i have ran both, and i much prefer portrait to landscape, even if it is less useful for non-gaming, thats why i have 4th and 5th screens for browsing and the like

I'll be running them landscape for quite awhile. I'm not ready nor do I have the cash to get a stand for them yet. Being ASUS thy are like my old monitor and lack the ability to rotate vertical.

I'm just super excited. It's an upgrade I've wanted for a couple years! Ahhh I wish they were here already! Friday hurry up! :lol:

Have you tried one? the sales guy that i had was all of 6'6 and 280lbs and fit in the car just fine. If you can find one at a dealership give it a try, very hard to find one right now in the northern indiana area, there were 3 on the ground in a 200mile area when we did a search last monday. I ended up getting a hell of a deal out of chicago and ordered mine from the factory with all the options i wanted on the car.

Hmm... Maybe the newer ones are bigger? Ive been in one that was quite a bit older, maybe a first gen WRX even, but possibly a 2nd.

Still im really thinking i want my next car to be something bigger, im sick of hitting my head on the ceiling of my car when i get train tracks and stuff, lol. As far as AWD cars with copious amounts of power, lately the Dodge Charger R/T Max has been calling my name. I did actually look at a few Audi's as it turns out the A4/S4 have quite a bit of head room and leg room, but I dont think i could afford it.

Maybe I'll have to take a look at the WRX though, since I've been in older versions of it and wasnt comfortable, i sorta just blew it off without even a 2nd thought.