Small Case For Hero VII & H110

Hello, I recently built a computer with the help from this forum (Many thanks guy's)

Its awesome and all great only problem is I may have mis judged how much room I had and this case is insanely big I currently have the corsair 540 big case :( I need a small case, cost is not an option I need a small case and alot of cooling more of a problem its gotta fit the HERO VII and the double sized rad of the H110 preferably on the top.

Any Help is much appreciated, Ive worked out ive got about 23cm width there or there abouts can gain a couple of cm but not much,

Im looking at something like the Corsair 650D Mid Tower case, first of all I think this is compatible with the VII hero and I think the H110 would fit in the hood.

My only question is will it shift enough air into it to keep cool or is there a better option, I dont mind spending the money as long as it will fit and shift a lot of air will pay more if needed.

I am even thinking of a bench or open rig, its gotta fit behind a tv where there is a corner bit (triangle) and a rectangular bit to the left, im trying to get something low profile or something I can re-arrange or fits in an odd shape.

Many Thanks in advance.

Would I be able to dril hole in it to support the h110 or make a acrylic side and cut that for the rad ?

Is there any simular sort of size cases with alot of airflow that will also take the h110  many thanks again ccokeman for the prev help too :)

Many Thanks

The Corsair Obsidian 450D has nice airflow,.. H110 fits in the top in push with no issues,.. with dust filters on the front 140's and PSU intake,..http://www.corsair.com/en/obsidian-series-450d-mid-tower-pc-case

Edit: specs show 450D is 210mm which is 21cm wide.

Edited by Braegnok

Many thanks for your reply, my only reason really for spending was i am be downgrading in affect going from the 540 so wanted to try better that case, in regards to the 450 whats the differences over this to the 650 other than maybe the size, would you suggest the 450 over the 650 ? have you changed any of the fans etc ? if so what ? 

Many Thanks

You can compare the differences from the spec's on Corsair site,.. it's all up to your personal needs and what style you like,.. I changed the rear 120mm to a NoiseBlocker XL2 Ultra Quiet 120mm, the front fans to Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition 140mm fans,.. with the H110 in top.

I decided on the 450D chassis due to it's small size and water cooling options,.. the H110 cooler is only temporary for me,.. I plan on going with a 360mm radiator (top) for CPU this weekend and changing SLI to single card. 

Edited by Braegnok

Im having to place the rig behind a tv, I thought it would go as theres an odd triangle but one corner pushes the tv out to far, the normal computer case shape if small enough will fir down the side instead and should be okey, Im not interested in any lights or really to much about looks I wont see the case that much will be hidden behind the tv i'm just interested in a small case with large air movement, Im thinking either the 450 or the 650 at the moment, unless theres another small case out there thats an awesome case with small size, I don't need cd rom drives i'm not interested to much on what it looks like inside either weather cables make it a mess etc just want whatever going to get the most air flow or something that can compete with the 540 but remain small, id love the 540 if it split in half and you could stack or move both parts.

Thanks again.