Dead rising 3 keyboard and mouse issues.

jxs9

I have a logitech wireless mouse and keyboard. When I'm playing dead rising 3 apocalypse edition the mouse clicks and keyboard buttons keeps going in and out on screen. Like when I hold down the F for the inventory I can't keep it open. The inventory box keeps blinking in and out. And when I use the right mouse button to aim with crosshair it also keeps going in and out Is it a problem with the wireless or is it some bugs in the game? Anyone else have issues. I would try to test it with a wired keyboard and mouse but those are all in my storage buried somewhere.All my computers have wireless mouse and keyboard.

Any other games having that issue or only Dead Rising 3? Any chance you could get a wired keyboard and mouse to test, just to be sure? I would probably say it's an issue with the game itself, but not enough evidence one way or the other yet. 

Any other games having that issue or only Dead Rising 3? Any chance you could get a wired keyboard and mouse to test, just to be sure? I would probably say it's an issue with the game itself, but not enough evidence one way or the other yet. 

I was able to pull out a usb wired keyboard. It seems to suffer the same issues. I wonder if it could be usb issues with the game.I have version 1.0.0.5 of dead rising apocalypse edition.I think that is the latest update so I don't know what's going on. I definitely don't have a ps/2 mouse/keyboard to try. I'm stuck at the part where you're in the diner and have to combine those two weapons. So I can't play the game any further until I can resolve this.