Sapphire HD 5450 Graphics Card Reviewed

Nemo

What a useless card .... why on earth would they release a card that does what all the old crap does already,,, and are you really gonna use dx 11 when it cuts down the frame rates of which this card has so little?

and what sort of person that is in the market for this card wants a display port,,, Eyefinity,,, or dx 11

you have to be kidding,, who spends the money for 3 monitors and then cheaps out on this pos card that can't really handle one ?

Edited by feetfats

11 fps...

honestly, at half the price of the 4770 I was hoping for half the performance.

these lowest end budget cards are really a big let down.

I'm not asking for much, just around 30fps at common resolutions like my old dreamcast could get.

What a useless card .... why on earth would they release a card that does what all the old crap does already,,, and are you really gonna use dx 11 when it cuts down the frame rates of which this card has so little?

and what sort of person that is in the market for this card wants a display port,,, Eyefinity,,, or dx 11

you have to be kidding,, who spends the money for 3 monitors and then cheaps out on this pos card that can't really handle one ?

This new card is manufactured in 40nm so it's cheaper to make compared to the older ones. :)

This new card is manufactured in 40nm so it's cheaper to make compared to the older ones. :)

Well,, you have a point,, its cheaper to make,

but what if I told you that I could make poop cheaper than anybody else,,, you want it?

After MIR's and Newegg discounts come into effect, I'm guessing this card will run you $35. It's an amazing value for someone who just wants HD playback in an HTPC (small form factor, 40nm process, less power, less heat, passive cooling).

Edited by tkrow21