Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

If anyone wants to play some MP i'm lvl 13 atm, playing on softcore normal right now.

Created an online game called Coors, feel free to join.

Edited by Coors

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave up on Shadowshot for Outlander, just didn't seem to have the damage at lower levels. Put the points into Rapid Fire instead, may change it out to something else. I heard Chaos Burst was good.

Edited by AZNguyen

Finally got to play tonight for the first time --

Went for the zerker of course -- kickin ass. :) Only played for a little but I'm already up to level 9! Not too bad I guess. :P

Loving my zerker...think I'm 44 right now.

A lot of different ways you can go, but here are some active skills you should try out:

Shadow Burst = This is my main skill, so I'm going for T3, but it's worth investing even just one point to have a quick way to gain health in a pinch, plus as a get-out-of-a-bind skill, since you can dash through enemies (so if you get surrounded, you have a way out, other than your death. lol).

Stormclaw = Adds electric damage to all your base attacks, plus a 50% chance at "free" AoE. CD is 20 sec while up-time is 30 sec, so you can keep this up at all times (as long as you have the mana to cast).

Battle Standard = If you go for this, get at least T1....at T1 you basically have unlimited mana while standing in it because it's (presumably) bugged, providing insanely fast mana regen.

Those are my main active ones. Others that are said to be good are Ice Shield (11 pts = 100% missile reflection, so if you're having trouble with archers/mages, this is good), Battle Rage (usually advisable to get at least T1 for the dmg reduction), and Howl (lots of debuffs)

Passive skills you can't really go wrong with. Every zerker, no matter the build, should have at least one point in Blood Hunger, but it's debatable if it's worth spending more since the returns are so low (+0.5% / pt)...I think I put 5 pts.

I'm loving the zerker. I thought I'd like embermage best, but I was wrong.

• 5 months later...

Torchlight II now has Steam Workshop support!

I really hope this isn't an April Fool's Joke!

Considering Valve would have to be in on it and how ever many mod creators who have already uploaded stuff, I doubt it is fake. The headcrab pet though....

Edit: Headcrab is real, as is a giant panda pet. Don't remember it being listed though.