F@H + Cryptocoins

kyfire

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there is no way to cash out the coins yet? the website says the wallet will be released soon so I can only assume thats what it means.

The wallet is available now, links are under the map in the link I posted

I guess there is no way to cash out the coins yet? the website says the wallet will be released soon so I can only assume thats what it means.

A wallet is just where you store your coins. You can also send and receive coins. Some wallets you can also mine coins with (but not very well). Just make sure you encrypt your wallet, and back it up often (to another computer, hard drive, or flash drive) so you don't get your coins stolen, and if your drive fails, you can restore your backup on a different computer.

To cash out of your coins, there needs to be an exchange for your coin. Most likely if you want to cash out into fiat, you'll have to exchange your coins for Bitcoins, then cash out. Just watch out and don't store your coins on an exchange too long. They're not a very safe place to store all your coins.

Somebody try it and see how it works see if you have to change teams or not...

You do and you have to set up an account for it. Basically how it works, from what I read, is that you fold for the specific team and every night a Curecoin server scans the F@H stats server for those folding for the Curecoin team. It then looks at how much you contributed and awards you as much of the coin as is appropriate.

As far as the cashing out, I have no experience with the systems but from what I could see it looks like the coins just sit there and you have to send them to your wallet either manually or whenever so much has accumulated. During this process you can have so much donated back to the Curecoin team.

Beyond that, like converting it to other currencies, I've not a clue.

I have never messed with the cyber money coins thing no idea how any of it works... Seems to me it needs to be designed to work with any team.. Isnt that like discriminatation, rascism, or some crap...

Edited by road-runner

Earning a small amount right now, since my machine is not meant to be a folder, lol. But either way, I have no idea how to actually get the Curecoin out and make it into dollars, lol. I have an account balance, but past that, have no idea how to get it moved anywhere where it can be useful.