League of Legends

WhenKittensATK

Riot Games counter-files Valve over trademarking of DOTA

Trying to keep it free for the community.

I have a feeling Valve would keep DotA free anyway and it'd end up like another Alien Swarm. Considering every one of Valves games thus far has been modable and you can add some crazy, completely unrelated models and textures and scripts into the source engine, I can see this being a good idea...But, I don't know, it also gives me a bad feeling...

I really don't know what to say :dunno: It still feels out of place to me

EDIT: Well, this was news to me -

Edited by Danrik

I just played the best comeback game ever. I was playing with a couple of guys from CNB server (TF2). Their Twitch got fed pretty good early game and built 20 stacks on the AP item. Their Twitch hit level 18 long before everyone was even level 10. So basically he was assassinating anyone he could.

So they eventually push down to our base towers. We caught up in level to the Twitch and just kept ganking him in jungle until he lost all his stacks. While our Heimer was pushing their towers solo. Eventually we go to their towers and I started backdooring them all as Shen.

The other team made one big push and killed everyone but our Akali. She got a quadkill and started backdooring at their base lol. 7 seconds later I respawn and teleport to Akali and we backdoor Nexus + its towers and win the game :D

4.jpg

========================

If I haven't posted this yet. You can change out the artwork in LoL to the cooler Chinese version.

[Custom] Chinese Client's Loading Screens

th_LeagueofLegends2010-08-1714-16-37-31.jpgth_LeagueofLegends2010-08-1714-16-37-31.jpgth_LeagueofLegends2010-08-1715-41-47-10.jpgth_LeagueofLegends2010-08-1714-16-37-31.jpg

Edited by Krazyxazn

Watched the LoL vs HoN video yesterday - I laughed so hard.

Justin Bieber concerts and StarCraft 2 without knowing what Pylons are - gold!

Though to be honest, the "free" argument holds a lot of weight behind it.

Edited by nikola19283

Amumu is team dependent like any tank, but I think he's one of the better ones. Good at closing distance and has an amazing ultimate.

Whats up with the 200 IP per game? Boosts?

And Anivia is great! Takes some time to get used to but is a killer once you get the hang of it.

i like Amumu, but he's not one of the best, i'd say he's second to top tier tanks

the thing about Amumu is that his skills are probably the most team dependent of any tank, because he's all AoE aside of his Q, but you only really use that with him for chasing and jumping gaps

Anivia is the most dangerous champion fed, when i'm playing Anivia, after two early game kills, i only die when i'm being stupid

Urgot's almost undoubteably going to be a 6300 champion, with his skill set and art design it's unmistakable, and the recent trend riot's marketing team has been going with, i'd be surprised to seem priced otherwise

Edited by molotovdaskwerl

Not many tank players out there.

Usually if I don't pick Amumu there are no tanks in the team. Yet the other team always has a tank.

I pretty much been playing nothing but him lately. Won a lot of games. I actually only have 1 lost in Match History atm.

Edited by Krazyxazn